SALES EXECUTIVE (AUTO PARTS)
SALES EXECUTIVE (AUTO PARTS)
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: organizing sales visits. demonstrating and presenting products. establishing new business.
- Selling the goods or products to customers
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Requires working closely with other people all day long
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the office
- To report back to top management on a regular basis
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Must have good knowledge and comprehension on the product assigned
- Experienced in seeking for potential customers
- Must execute daily reports on new products to top management.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (35)
- Any Graduate (Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate is preferable)
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in Sales & very acquainted with plus knowledgeable about the automotive industry
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet, Myanmar and English Typing
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Must have excellent communication skills to succeed
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Have good presentation skills
- Able to work overtimes if required
- Must be very familiar and up to date with Auto Parts
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Public Speaking
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Market Knowledge
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Salary: USD (300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
- Contract Type: 2 years (In Compliance with Ministry Manpower Employment Contract)
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
- Sales Target: 70x of base salary.
- Location: Nationwide
- Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.