PARTS SALE REPRESENTATIVE
PARTS SALE REPRESENTATIVE
Market, promote and sell WAP parts in an individually assigned territory. While contact is primarily conducted through inside sales, initiating contact for external sales is also a critical function. Responsible to complete transactions in a customer-friendly manner and assuring accurate pricing, quality merchandise delivery within deadlines specified by customers.
- Through direct sales and marketing, maximize penetration of the subject territory with respect to parts products Responsible for all aspects of parts sales, revenue targets, and information for order entry and shipping transactions in computer systems.
- Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization, Process sales or other transactions.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts, Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Locate and label parts and maintain inventory of stock, Monitor inventories of products or materials.
- Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems, Stock products or parts.
- Manage shipments by researching shipping methods or costs and tracking packages., Analyze shipping information to make routing decisions, Calculate shipping costs.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money, Examine condition of property or products.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available, Advise customers on the use of products or services.
- Coordinate parts availability and shipment with corporate facility. Reviews work-in-progress to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- Demonstrates full technical knowledge of past and present products so as to assist customers with any replacement parts needs. Is also sufficiently knowledgeable of other WAP products and parts to assist in cross-selling and custom products sold as a solution to meet customer needs.
- Provide customer assistance with replacement parts issues, oversee parts inventory, manage shipping / receiving / delivery activities, and manage information for entry into sales and manufacturing systems
- Maintain mailing lists, generate promotional, informational mailings and spare parts lists
- Researches product parts and identifies accurately what customer needs. Proactively educates and maintains knowledge of products and parts assembly.
- Provide on-line customer assistance via the telephone
- Initiates customer interaction and pro-actively conducts inside selling and quoting activities
- Assist in attaining sales quotas established by manager.
- Ensure overall environmental product customer satisfaction through continued parts, service and warranty service after the sales.
- Increase sales through strong customer interface and sales staff support. Actively seeks to up-sell customers to higher value solutions.
- May manage specific customer accounts.
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- Age not more than (35)
- Qualification level of any graduates, preferably in BE Mechanical (Automotive) as well as sales and marketing degree.
- Minimum (3) years of working experiences in automotive industry
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension: The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Recognition: The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Speech Clarity: The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mechanical: Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Administration and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (250) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
- Contract Type: 2 years (In Compliance with Ministry Manpower Employment Contract)
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
- Sales Target: 70x of base salary.
- Location: Nationwide
- Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.